We have a unique opportunity for a motivated and forward thinking Oncology Associate Specialist
to join our Client's state-of-the-art Private Hospital in London.
Role and Responsibilities
- As the Senior Resident Doctor on shift, your role will be the key link and co-ordinator to the Private Patient Consultants, in terms of expertise and patient care management
- Working clinically as a senior registrar your role will also include mentoring junior doctors on the shift with you, leading on medical best practice and patient experience.
- You may have additional responsibilities, such as audits and reviewing ways of working, to increase patient satisfaction, team collaboration and medical related ward efficiencies.
- To maintain a high standard of work and uphold the professional image of Leaders in Oncology Care
- As a senior doctor you will undertake certain medical procedures as required including venepuncture, setting up an intravenous infusion, inserting a urinary catheter, arterial blood sampling, ECG's etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- GMC registration and UK Licence to practice
- Trained to ST5+ minimum or equivalent
- MRCP or equivalent
- Experience of leading and mentoring junior doctors
- Expert medical skills at registrar level - Medical Oncology
- A fantastic benefits package is on offer including; private health care cover, training and development and reward schemes, plus more.
If interested, please get in touch for a confidential chat with our Consultant via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and, ideally, with a cover letter.