We are working with an international payment gateway provider who are modernising their tech stack, leveraging the latest and best in class tools to build a cutting-edge payments gateway. We are searching for a Senior Java Developer. You will be expected to lead by example working within the team and boosting their ability to deliver business requirements while improving core engineering. This is a hands-on role involving a large amount of coding and problem solving.
You will lead the evaluation of ideas, tools, technology, standards and best practice. You will be a hands-on Senior Java Developer with experience of being a sounding board, and reflecting on ideas with purpose. You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in engaging with the wider business.
The successful Senior Java Developer will have:
- Java - Extensive experience working with large enterprise monolithic applications and cutting edge micro service practices.
- Spring MVC, JSP, Dropwizard, Maven, Gradle, Tomcat, Jetty, Junit, Mockito, Spring Boot
- Microsoft SQL Server/Service Broker, TSQL, RDS
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins (declarative and containerised pipelines), GIT
- AWS - Extensive experience with all basic AWS features. Track record of building out maintainable infrastructure.
In return this rapidly expanding payments leader will provide exellent career opportunities and benefits. The role will be based at home for the moment with a flexible working week being implemented in London as and when allowed.