Up to £85K/yr plus excellent benefits & remote work
Fullstack London is currently working on behalf of a hugely successful music and entertainment company - based in Central London - assisting with the search for a bright and enthusiastic DevOps / Platform Engineer to join their team.
Created in the UK, expanded in to the US and with a growing presence in China, this cutting-edge technology company has their own build of Android with a rich/highly-visual user experience. They're looking to expand their team with people who are passionate about creating a world-class product experience, who thrive on a challenge and who are interested in delivering with the latest technologies and architecture. This is a collaborative environment where you'll be given the chance to work across the entire stack, and it's a fantastic place to learn. If you're the type of individual who likes to push the boundaries of what's possible via the use of technology, this is the role for you.
- AWS: EC2 / ECS / RDS / Lambda / DynamoDB / VPC / ELB / Route53 / Elasticache / Cloudfront / ElasticSearch / IAM / S3 / Cloudformation.
- Debian and RHEL based OS's.
This is a superb opportunity in a genuinely interesting sector, working with some of the brightest minds in the field. If you're interested and would like to apply please get in touch ASAP.
- Solid industry experience in operating AWS-based platform in an agile delivery environment.
- Scaled Infrastructure
- Diagnose and fix complex production issues working and comfortable being on call and working out of hours where necessary to provide production support.
- A mindset for continuous improvement of technical architecture - encompassing security by design, scalability, operability, resiliency and visibility through appropriate monitoring.
- Real-word experience of a truly agile delivery model and an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- Strong experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Ruby.