Multi Skilled Electrical Climbing EngineerLocation: LondonContract length: Full Time, PermanentYour new role
Your new role will involve the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- To carry out duties in compliance with Technical Facilities Management Ltd Policies and Procedures.
- To drive and promote One Code which is integral to our companies values and behaviours.
- To perform tasks in a professional manner to a suitable standard to meet both Client and Company expectations
- Compliance with Health and Safety policy/legislation
- To undertake routine PPM tasks in accordance with the SFG20 framework
- To undertake reactive maintenance and electrical repairs as required
- To undertake minor new works and complete required certification as necessary
- To attend site meetings or training when required
- To be proactive when on site
- To be willing to undertake other duties in line with contract deliverables
- To co-operate with other disciplines for the provision of multi-discipline services where required
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works through the Supervisor or Manager
- Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
- To be part of a callout rota with additional remuneration
- Supporting contract mobilisation & change management
- Maximise the use and compliance to the mobile technology (Smartphone)
- Management of financial procedures & delivery efficiencies
- Adherence & Promotion of the company & department mission vision & values
- Assist the site team in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- To ensure clients operational procedures are adhered to at all times
- Obtain appropriate authorisation for access into restricted areas from the client's representative as and when required.
- Complete risk assessments and worksheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the Clients representative
- Requirement to Work at Heights and will be expected to undertake all climbing courses including advanced climbing and tower rescue, rooftop safety and access, RF training.
Able to climb and work safely at heights.
What you'll get in return
- C&G 236 Part 1 & 2
- BS7671 Electrical Regulations 18th edition.
- C&G 2391 Electrical inspection and Testing (desired)
- Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract including climbing once all courses have been completed.
- Experience within the Telecoms industry or an understanding of the industry
- Please note, all successful candidates, if not already qualified, will be put through training to reach an approved standard to work safely at height and/or climbable structures.
- Due the climbing requirement of the role, all employment is subject to passing a medical assessment that we will arrange in advance.
- Employment is subject to successful completion of BPSS vetting.
The chance to progress in a successful company in a positive working environment. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits.What You Need To Do Next
- If this position is right for you, Apply Now!