We are looking for a passionate individual to join a fast-growing agency and rapidly growing team whose clients include BBC World Service, General Mills, Tesco Bank, Visit Britain and Glenfiddich.
The role will include:
- Day-to day communications with clients, suppliers, SEO and analytics teams
- Working within a performance driven environment, focused on hitting client KPI's.
- Development of paid media strategies for client campaigns across a range of brands and international regions
- Oversee and support management of paid media channels including Adwords, GDN, Facebook, Bing, etc...
- Management and responsibility of overall budget and revenue tracking of client campaigns
- Keep pace with paid media, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Contributing to the overall PPC and digital strategy with new ideas and opportunities
Our agency is working fully remote during current lockdown. Longer term when things return to normal we are ideally looking for a candidate who is located in the Edinburgh area. We would consider fully remote workers, assuming they are happy to travel to Edinburgh at least every 2 weeks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven paid media experience, at least 1.5 years.
- Previous experience in using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Preferably degree qualified
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Having the ability to under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- GAP qualified
Competitive salary based on experience
Relocation packages for those moving from other areas of UK
Staff bonus scheme
Company pension scheme
Monthly social activities
Flexible work options
Free beer / wine on Fridays!
Job Type: Full-time