We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.Job Description
We are growing and working with some of the most exciting organisations in Europe, delivering huge impact and positive change to the people experience! This is a great time to join Unit4 as we continue to grow, innovate and create a world class environment for our people.
Due to our continued success, we are now recruiting for Consultants at all levels with experience working with ERP. In these roles, you'll join our dynamic team and support our customers through their implementation of Unit4 ERP.What You'll Do
- You'll work with our customers project teams to implement Unit4 ERP (Business World) financials modules with a focus on project lifecycle
- Plan and run design, familiarisation and training workshops/meetings with internal and external participants
- Provide creative source of ideas/solutions and good practice experience to address customer needs
- Take ownership of identifing and solving issues autonomously
- Work as part of a team to help our customers build a system that provides great user experiences
- You will have in-depth knowledge of ERP financial software modules and associated products.
- If you have experience with project lifecycle this would be an advantage but by no means essential
- Excellent business analysis, communication, presentation, leadership, time management and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to effectively lead workshops and presentations to a mixed audience containing differing levels of seniority and experience.
Join Unit4 and you'll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We're a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That's why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our "be genuine" value