Intercompany Accountant - Global Advertising Agency - Temp to Perm
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a large advertising group based in Central London who are looking for an Intercompany Accountant to join their team for an initial 3-6 months. This is a newly created position and there is possibility for renewal as well as a possibility of the role turning permanent.
This role would sit within the Group Finance team and will report to the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for reconciling monthly intercompany accounts and ensuring intercompany relationships are valid with regional and overseas companies.
The role involves liaising with Global finance teams to ensure intercompany transactions are accounted for correctly in the P&L and Balance Sheet, and wherever possible consolidated, hedged to reduce exchange risks or settled on regular basis.Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Review the monthly intercompany matrix and liaise with relevant Finance teams to ensure all intercompany transactions are accounted for correctly
- Ensure sufficient supporting documentation is provided and recorded for audit purposes
- Raise intercompany invoices as required to meet local statutory requirements
- Complete and maintain intercompany account reconciliations, as well as strive to consolidate and reduce the number of intercompany relationships
- Produce and distribute global intercompany matching reports from Netsuite/Adaptive Insights
- Communicate with overseas counterparties to confirm and agree intercompany balances.
- Provide commentary to Group on material intercompany differences on both P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Work closely with the Treasury department to settle intercompany balances on a regular basis and hedge any material FX exposures to reduce exchange rate risks.
- Previous Intercompany accounting experience
- MS Excel knowledge to advance level
- Experience of Netsuite/Adaptive Insights/Kyriba an advantage
Please get in touch with Olly at Harmonic Finance.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ