Agile Delivery Manager
We are looking for a passionate, empowered Delivery Manager to join our growing UK product and development team to take our delivery of quality software to the next level.
As with our products, we're keen to test and learn about our ways of working, so you will have the opportunity to own this journey alongside the hands-on removal of barriers to our day-to-day success.
Our roots are in Italy where our first insurance products launched and disrupted the market in 2015. We now boast over 1 million active clients worldwide and achieved a €100M investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018. Prima Car Insurance will launch in the UK in 2021 with a continued focus on cutting-edge tech and analytics coupled with superb user experience.
That's why we need you.
Responsibilities will include the following, but may develop to reflect both ability and the strategy of the business:
• Deliver and continuously improve ways of working within the product, design and development team, including (but not contained to) how we implement agile to best suit our goals.
• Identify, chase and resolve impediments to maintain delivery momentum.
• Develop effective communication between groups internal and external to our team, including our methods for planning and socialising our deliverables.
• Manage healthy tension with product and development stakeholders, ensuring that product discovery and delivery can happen in tandem.
• As we move towards product go-live, contribute to defining our approaches to scaling our team, frequently delivering releasing quality software and supporting production systems.
• The attitude, energy and drive to consistently do what it takes to facilitate the delivery of quality products that customers love and that work for our business.
• The ability to make reasoned and decisive judgements about the best course of action to solve a problem, for example facilitating a cross-functional workshop, escalating to others or making the decision there-and-then.
• Strong knowledge of agile best practices, however we're not looking for someone to simply enforce 'by the book' Agile. We'd rather test and learn about practices that do and don't work for us
Nice to have
• Knowledge Experience of product management, software development and deployment practices;
• Experience working having worked in teams building microservices on cloud infrastructure is a bonus
• Competitive salary
• Benefits that suit you
• Plenty of Fresh Fruit and healthy snacks
• Fully stocked Drinks fridge
• Functional Kitchen
• Passionate and friendly team
• An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
• Hands on training and mentoring
Prima UK is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Prima UK makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.