- Leading global designer eyewear e-retailer
- Fast growing industry being disrupted
- Unique, dynamic, international company culture
This is a unique career opportunity to be part of the leadership team within a fast changing disruptive industry with the development of game changing technologies like online eye tests and augmented reality. The Position:
We are seeking an experienced savvy Digital Marketing Manager responsible for organic content, traffic and revenue generation for the enterprise across 30 websites in 15 languages. The successful candidate will oversee the creation and delivery of digital, video and editorial content. He/She will set the creative strategy, manage production, and develop strong partnerships with producers, publishers and content creators. The successful candidate will be a passionate, high-energy, smart and entrepreneurial leader dedicated to growing revenues and strengthening the company's global position in the industry. The compensation package includes incentives tied directly to performance and the overall success of the company. The Work:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- This leader will be responsible for developing a video/content strategy and will define and grow the SmartBuyGlasses brand across all platforms.
- They will lead a cross-functional team and collaborate with other channel managers within the department to execute global campaigns and market development strategies.
- Candidates must have a strong editorial sense with outstanding SEO and social platform knowledge, along with video production, branded entertainment development, planning and operational experience.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to define KPI's associated with content production and measurement.
- Lead the development, execution and creative evolution of advertising across all aspects of the business.
- Deliver creative content and stories that support various marketing communications business needs, including: digital advertising, corporate identity, direct mail, display and retargeting, social media, video and photography.
- Ownership of global campaigns and growth projects in key markets (AU/UK/US/CA).
- Team management - leadership role in setting expectations, providing training, support and guidance for trainee and junior team members.
- Assistance in screening and hiring of new team members.
- Effectively manage own workload; setting priorities and driving project deliverables to targeted, timely completion.
- Manage the full integration of content from creation to execution including production, programming & creative scheduling across all digital and social platforms.
- Manage workflow and delivery of materials executed by assigned content and design teams so that project budgets and schedules are consistently met.
- Be accessible to the team to help address issues and resolve problems
- Oversees project development, from initial concept to final execution.
- Develop, define and report the KPI's for measuring content production and placement across all channels
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or other related discipline.
- Native English speaker or excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum three years' experience in digital marketing, with a focus on inbound/organic channels - SEO/Content/Social Media/PR.
- Agency experience would be preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills - competency in using all key Google tools (Analytics, Adwords etc.).
- Experience with other SEO tools (MOZ, SEMRush etc.) would be preferred.
- Superb professionalism and mature presence in all aspects of team and client relationship-building.
- A strong ability and experience in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams.
- A solid understanding of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong leadership, team building and operational experience.
- Highly ambitious, creative, self-motivated and organized personality with successful content development and production background.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and storytelling skills. Extensive knowledge of content that can be exploited across multiple digital and linear channels.
- A brand builder with strong creative sensibilities and the ability to identify compelling storylines.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in an extremely fast paced and target oriented environment.
- Ability to direct outside vendors (photographers, production companies, etc).
- Proficiency in various creative tools and reporting analytical tools across relevant disciplines.
To Apply: Interested parties please apply on this page with: 1. Cover Letter
- Competitive salary
- Year-end Bonus and monthly bonus
- Employee recognition awards
- Frequent events and team buildings
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Talent Garden dynamic office environment, and remote work from home opportunity
- Great career development opportunities and comprehensive training program
- Fast track career opportunities
with expected income (in your cover letter you need to clearly state why you think you are suitable for this role, and you must mention the word "avocado") 2. Resume 3. At least 2 referees contact information 4. Your available starting date
We note that we are flexible to having the ideal candidate work in a remote capacity. Our team members are mainly located in Torino Italy and Shanghai China. For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com