Join our development team and help to scale our proprietary platform
Full-Time · UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Poland or other Europe
#39 Tech Track 2020, Tech Nation Future 50, BAFTA winning...and with a big ambition!
We strive to create an environment that supports and inclusive, with highly flexible, long-term working-from-home policies.We're looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to automate and integrate processes for build, test and release to scale our proprietary platform running primarily on AWS.
You can APPLY
here - https://jobs.monterosa.co/devops-engineer/en/apply?&step=1
Entertainment and Sport are binding forces that bring people together from all walks of life, to share experiences that create positive commonality in society. We exist to help popular culture become as engaging and interactive as it can be, on behalf of the world's most loved brands in entertainment, media and sport.
Our goal is to become the world's number one Real-time Engagement Platform, inspiring and empowering every consumer-facing organisation to build, engage and monetise their audiences directly - ensuring that our favourite shows, sports teams and events continue to innovate their businesses and provide us with joy.
We love solving the creative and engineering challenges that come with serving such big properties. We believe in setting the bar high for innovation, user experience, speed, concurrency, accuracy and security. We challenge the status-quo. We try things. And our history of trend-setting firsts, #1 App Store spots and industry awards, has inspired a generation of interactive entertainment.What you'll be doing
You should apply if
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualisation
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
What's on offer
- You've worked as a DevOps Engineer, and have a good technical degree or equivalent and 3-5 years experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and a passion for cloud-based services using databases, and SQL and AWS
- Good knowledge of security, and security by design best practices
- An appreciation for the value of good processes, good documentation and effective time and resource planning
- You like the idea of working in TV production, theatre, music or for sports organisations
- An experienced engineer with passion and drive, a strong communicator, a planner and an innovative problem solver
- Calm, methodical and resilient, you've been in some scrapes, planned your way out and can show others how to do the same
- Generous holidays, plus public holidays
- Extra "Monterosa Mondays" where the whole company takes the same day off together.
- Flexible working and open minded approach to long-term home working
- Modern office spaces in popular locations (when offices are a thing again)
- Pension and Private Health Insurance
- Leisure club membership subsidy
- Cycle to work scheme (UK)
- Annual Conference and Training Budget
- Regular social events
- Good transport links to office locations
As an employer, and in doing business, we believe in fairness over everything else. By joining our team, you're joining a family with a shared love for pulling off amazing feats and setting the gold standard in our field. But we believe equally in providing a caring and supportive environment that is flexible to your personal needs, your family's, and your professional ambitions.
Whether you stay with Monterosa for two years or ten, our wish is to ensure you walk in with positive energy and dedication, and come away feeling you grew, learned and made friends for life!
To be eligible for any roles at Monterosa, you'll need to have pre-existing permission to work in the location where the job is located.We do not accept unsolicited agency CVs.