Prudential Risk Manager - £45,000-£55,000 - Retail Banking
My client are a leading retail bank based in Leeds who are looking for a prudential risk manager to work cross their enterprise risk function. You will cover aspects of market, credit, liquidity, and operational risk playing a key part in rolling out their ERM framework
The role will offer flexibility to work remotely, althoguh travel to the Leeds office will be essential 2-3 times per week when it becomes safe to do so.
After recently getting board approval to sign off on their Enterprise Risk Framework, they are looking to build their enterprise risk team to help deliver this. Joining the firm at this time will bring some amazing challenges, and opportunities, as well as the opportunity to build key relationships and gain exposure across the Building Society.
I am looking to speak to people who can deliver :
- You will be able understand Prudential Regualtions in order to to write policy, and understand what goes in to a policy to ensure that it is meeting regulatory requirements.
- you must have exposure of credit, liquidity, and operational risk frameworks and be able to look at ICAAP, ILAAP reporting for the organisation.
- Technical Skills - experience in using Python, SAS, SQL would be advantagous
- Be able to build relationships with all business areas to ensure policies are being embedded correctly.
- Delivering sign off on all policies implemented across the bank
- You will be able to work from the top down, working closely with the C-Suise, and also working with business users who are working to help implement policies.
- you must be able to challenge users to ensure policies are regularly adhered to
- You will help represent ERM at monthly committee meetings.
- Experience of working with PRA
Call or send me your CV:
020 3817 9757