Our London office is looking for a Senior Digital Producer (web, content creation & e-commerce) to be the dedicated lead on all productions for one of our largest International Clients.The Lowdown
Become One of Our Monks
- As a Senior Producer, you specialize in stewarding projects from initial client briefing through to launch (inc. strategy, creative and production)
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us - responding to client briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you're the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects' timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- You will wear many hats throughout the project lifecycle and be the key client contact
- You need to be solution driven, be agile foreseeing client delays and changes in scope
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done.
- You're responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- Genuine passion for creative and innovation - pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get results.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You'll be part of a young, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ coworkers and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gives you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with your website / reel as well as a personal cover letter detailing why you're the right Monk for the job.Requirements
- For this client-facing role, we're looking to hire someone with 5+ years Agency experience dealing with global brands.
- You'll be dealing with one of our most important accounts worldwide
- You have hands-on experience with producing high end work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to bring a kernel of an idea to life.
- You're a 'closer', experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project's challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don't think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, disciplines, time zones and technologies.