Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them.
Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience - then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
As a Security Operations Analyst, you will be part of the Information & Cyber Security Operations team which help improve dunnhumby's security posture and help mitigate risk to the company as soon as possible.You Will Have Strong Understanding Of As Many Of The Following Areas As Possible
You maintain a strong understanding of Tools, Tactics and Procedures (TTP's) used in advanced threats, continuous monitoring, incident response, know how to detect and monitor for these threats and how to mitigate them.
What You Can Expect From Us
- IEM tools (Microsoft Sentinel, Splunk, ELK, LogRhythm)
- Networking & Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint)
- Anti-Malware / EDR Software (Carbon Black, Microsoft Defender ATP, FireEye, CrowdStrike)
- Vulnerability/Patch Management (Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) (Suricata, Snort, Bro, Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Web Proxies (Bluecoat, Zscaler, Squid, Cisco/OpenDNS Umbrella)
- Cloud Security (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Data Loss Prevention (Forcepoint, Digital Guardian, Symantec)
- Incident Response (SIFT Workstation, Volatility, Rekall, Wireshark, PowerShell)
- Malware Analysis (Static and Dynamic) (REMnux)
- Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence (MITRE ATT&CK)
- Penetration Testing (Kali, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike)
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day - with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer's, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found (here)