Are you a Data Engineer passionate about Machine Learning?Would you like to transition into an ML Engineering role?Would you like to work within financial services?
Big Cloud has partnered with a global financial services business that is looking for an excellent Data/Machine Learning Engineer to join them. This is a new role in their pricing team to work alongside analysts and actuaries in a dynamic environment. They're looking for a Data Engineer with experience in building data pipelines, building and developing infrastructure, and support model production.
Ultimately, the aim is to move more toward modern machine learning models, so they will help you to transition into a full ML Engineering role where you will be building and implementing models for a variety of high-profile projects in the business.
Your experience will include:
- A true passion for machine learning demonstrated in some way. This could include, and MSc or similar in AI or Machine Learning, experience working alongside an ML engineering team, experience using, deploying or working with ML models, or similar machine learning experience.
- Data pipeline design experience.
- Production-level coding in Python, Java or similar.
- Exposure to big data tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka etc
- Cloud experience, ideally AWS.
So, if you're an excellent Data Engineer and want to do more machine learning let us know and apply below with your up-to-date CV
Big Cloud is a Machine Learning recruiting firm. We're lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world.
We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we're human (for now).