We have a number of exciting permanent job opportunities for Data Consultants at various levels based in Manchester.
If you're able to bring flexibility to the table and your willingness to work with a variety of exciting projects, our client will provide great support in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package in return.
If you believe the list of following essential skills and experiences fits your profile, please get in touch asap to know more about these great roles:
If you would like to know more about this brilliant opportunity get in touch ASAP to further discuss.
- Experience in one or multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SAS DI, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot QlikView/QlikSense, Informatica Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
- Project Management skills - An understanding of the different methodologies, the project life cycle and experience of working in key parts.
- 2+ years Consultancy experience highly desirable.
- Ability to accurately require, gather and document business requirements and convert these into meaningful solutions.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience.