Reed are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join their established team based in Northampton and lead the marketing function for their Reed Talent Solutions (RTS) business.Job Purpose
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the senior RTS leadership team to develop, own and execute inbound and outbound B2B marketing strategies, striving for best-in-class; with the ultimate aim of growing awareness of the RTS brand in key markets and, over time, delivering marketing qualified leads to the business.
- Work closely with the RTS leadership team to shape and deliver Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing strategies in a commercially focussed way, targeting very focussed prospect/persona lists - whilst coming up with creative ways to engage different prospects across the buyers journey in target markets.
- Understand how to get the best out of Marketing Automation platforms (HubSpot) and the importance of Thought Leadership in attracting and winning new customers; to work closely with the Content Marketing team and external partners to deliver a content strategy that elevates the RTS brand but, more importantly, supports the generation of new leads.
- Act as the champion for the RTS brand, both externally and internally across REED, and strive to help RTS reach their long term ambitions of being UK market leaders in workforce solutions.
- Develop, own and execute B2B marketing strategies and plans to drive customer acquisition and retention in line with marketing and RTS business objectives
- Marketing budget planning and management, with a keen commercial eye on shifting tactical spend dependent on performance and ROI
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns and 'always-on' continuous lifecycle marketing activities such as lead nurturing and retargeting programmes to build brand awareness, generate leads and convert to sales
- Utilise and drive leads and awareness using a variety of channels including but not limited to Digital PR, SEO, PPC, Social, Events and Email Marketing - mix of hands on and demand marketing team to execute
- Build thought leadership strategies, working with the Content Marketing team and external partners (e.g. SEO and Content agencies), ensuring you have the right content to drive marketing activities
- Manage and get the best out of the Marketing Automation platform (HubSpot) tracking all leads, opportunities and conversions, ensuring all data is fully captured from each initiative
- Empower Business Development teams with new tools, techniques and feedback loops (with Automation and CRM) to nurture prospects and win new customers
- Build and nurture relationship with the RTS team, in particular, forming a strong partnership with the Business Development team, ensuring all are bought into the marketing strategy and are continually updated with regular check-ins
- GCSE grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experienced B2B marketer, well versed in lead generation and developing strong relationships between sales and marketing teams
- Desirable - experience in recruitment industry, in particular workforce solutions e.g. outsourcing, consultancy, or from a SaaS related business/market.
- Project management skills; results focus with superb execution
- Commercially minded; comfortable using data to measure impact and inform decisions
- Strong writing skills, including experience in writing external communications documents
- Solid knowledge of acquisition and retention tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Salesforce, Hubspot, WebTrends)