LoanTube is a global fintech startup which aims to compare loans with real APR rates and real decisions. Unlike other comparison websites which show you proposed APR rates (i.e teaser rates) just to make you apply for the loan on their website, LoanTube show you only the pre-approved loans and with the real APR rates and real monthly payments which are personalised to your credit profile and your financial circumstances.
In nutshell, what you see on LoanTube is what you get in reality.
LoanTube is already live in the UK market and working with multiple lenders.
We are looking for people to help us scale the operations and launch the same concept for other financial products. Ideal candidate should be the one who is really passionate about the finance industry and want to change the status quo.
The candidate should be willing to join the business with the co-founder mindset and with the willingness to build the business from the ground level. This requires a very high level of confidence and very thick skin, so previous experience of building & scaling the businesses is a must.
Your past experience of working for FinTechs, banks, marketplaces, loan industry is must.
**Candidate should be willing to work for equity/ownership in the business**
**Note:** This job is not a right match for candidates expecting high salaries. We are not looking for employees. We are looking for co-founders who can build the business with us and so become the joint owner with us.
You will be responsible for such duties as are normally associated with such position including, but not limited to the following:
1. You will be responsible for Product Planning, research, gathering resources and final Product Development and lead our Software development team, engaged in developing next generation real rate comparison marketplace for loans using C#, .Net, MVC5, Web API 2, Secure Integration with 3rd Party APIs, High Volume Public website, which includes complex calculation based algorithms.
2. You will be responsible for building a highly sophisticated matching engine to match borrowers & lenders.
3. You will be engaged in designing and implementing high performing, scalable and quality web applications.
4. You will be dealing with multiple banks & lenders (and possibly at the same time) to understand their product features and fit them into our hosted platform.
5. Provide engineering execution excellence, as well as technical vision and direction, to ensure the development team is aligned with the strategy of the company.
6. Innovate the company's product offering in partnership with CEO and Founder.
7. Gather resources, knowledge, and research the market to define a right product mix for the market.
8. Meeting with potential service providers, clients, business partners, banks, lenders, advisors, consultants, employees, taking interviews, performing negotiations with them as required in the interest of the Employer.
9. Lead the Product and define short & long term vision for the product.
10. Make product blue-prints, explain the features to internal and external teams to ensure product's success.
11. Develop and execute plans for a successful company expansion by understanding the market conditions.
12. You should be willing to travel abroad as and when required for the company's business.
13. Ensure company objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by management and employees in all departments.
14. Raise company profile and build brand by attending and speaking at industry events.
15. Stay updated with industry trends and competitors and come up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors.
16. Launch new features of the product in market.
17. Be thought leader.
18. Committing yourself to the business of the Employer with integrity, dedication, & determination.
Note: Your prior experience of working for FinTechs, Banks, Marketplaces, Loan industry is must.