Graphic Designer / Web Designer
£23,000 - £30,000 Annual salary based on qualifications & experience
+ Pension, free gym membership, unlimited holidays.
What we do?
Forest Rock is a UK-based tech company developing solutions for the Internet of Things. We specialize in IoT, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, & Smart Grid solutions. We enable businesses, property owners, and occupants to better understand and control their facilities, to make informed decisions that are good for their pocket and the planet, and to increase their wellbeing and comfort.
Our mission is to be the No 1 software and engineering company in field of the Internet Of Things
- To develop control systems and solutions across many different industrial sectors - Commercial Buildings, Manufacturing Plants, Renewable Energy, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc.
...to be a great company to work for
- To build teams of bright, enthusiastic people who love their jobs.
- To encourage innovation and new ideas.
...to develop exciting products
- To develop new products and services using new and innovative ideas, utilising the latest technologies.
- To do things differently.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and be part of a highly creative and innovative team.
You would be a great addition to our team if:
· You are curious and a good problem solver.
· You are a creative individual with an interests in both technology and design.
· You have your own ideas, you and are prepared to share them and listen to others.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Exposure to relevant Adobe graphic design packages and animation tools.
- Experience using Wordpress and WooCommerce to build or maintain e-commerce websites.
- Some experience of Search engine optimisation (SEO), Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Must have either a degree in a relevant subject, or relevant web graphic design skills developed through work experience or personal interest.
- A keen interest in technology.
- Some exposure to wireless technologies, telecommunications, automation, or integrated systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Must have your own transport and be prepared to work away from home on occasion.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing visual imagery and marketing materials for the companies websites, ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the business.
- Managing Google Adwords, and monitoring Google Analytics.
- Maintaining 2-3 e-commerce websites, and social media channels.
- Working from our central office location, and occasionally visiting other sites around the UK.