Our London office is looking for a Lead Producer to be the dedicated lead on all content productions for one of our iconic automotive brands.The Lowdown
Become One of Our Monks
- As a Lead Producer, you specialize in stewarding projects from initial client briefing through launch.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us - responding to client briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you're the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects' timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done.
- You're responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- Genuine passion for creative and innovation - pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get results.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You'll be part of a young, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ coworkers and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gives you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with your website / reel as well as a personal cover letter detailing why you're the right Monk for the jobRequirements
- For this client-facing role, we're looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience dealing with content production projects (film, social, video etc..)
- Experience working across automotive brands
- You'll be dealing with one of our most important accounts worldwide, that being said, you're willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Integrated skills - at the very least a great knowledge of other production disciplines and techniques, if not hands-on experience for digital, live event and broadcast/film.
- You have hands-on experience with producing high end work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to bring a kernel of an idea to life.
- You're a 'closer', experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project's challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don't think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, disciplines, time zones and technologies.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.