Developer - Cyber Security | Associate -Mid | £80,000 DOE
Adeptis Group is partnered with a
global cyber risk and intelligence consultancy who, due to significant demand for their leading incident response services are looking to hire a Developer internally to help strengthen the work the team delivers to their clients across the globe.
We are ideally looking for individuals who have deep knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (such as Python or Ruby) with moderate exposure to low-level language such as C/C++, Go, or Rust. In addition, possess a strong understanding of secure development practices, have a fascination with offensive security techniques, and possess the soft skills required to project manage the lifecycle of tooling development.
The business in question has many great perks to offer, mainly of which is their phenomenal training and certification budget to ensure consultants stay right at the cutting edge of security.What you will do:
Four things you will need:
- Developing scripts, tools, and utilities designed to support incident response, forensics, and cybersecurity services
- Consulting with the team to identify and document requirements for development initiatives and coordinate delivery and maintenance.
- Assist with forensic investigations by developing scripts to parse and interrogate data stored within custom artifacts.
- Support with the building of infrastructure in Azure and on-premise to support development initiatives
- Delivering internal training and supporting members of the Incident Response team interested in expanding their development knowledge
- Software development or scripting experiences in a high-level mainstream language, such as Python or Ruby.
- High-level knowledge of Azure or AWS infrastructure, and ideally prior experience managing VMWare hypervisors using vSphere.
- System administration experience with Windows and Linux systems
- Some experience with backend database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MariaDB, or Elastic/Lucene indexes
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.