An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Nurse to join the Community Team at NWeH - https://nweh.co.uk/
We are currently accepting applications to join this friendly team in delivering exciting and innovative ways of delivering research in the Primary Care setting.
The current vacancy represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated and hardworking nurse with an interest in clinical trials.
You should have ideally have experience of clinical research and be comfortable working autonomously. You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting patients, performing study assessments and ensuring data is reported accurately and on time. Excellent communication skills are essential as is attention to detail.
You will be able to manage your own workload but also be part of a small friendly team, reporting to a Community Team Lead. This role is field based and hours are 37.5, Monday to Friday.
This is a 18 month fixed term contract.
The right candidate must possess the following:Essential skills:Qualifications
Experience and Skills
- Registered Nurse NMC Level 1
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of explaining complex concepts to patients in a clear and concise manner
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Able to work autonomously and as a team player
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Flexible working
- Highly motivated with the ability to organise own work and meet deadlines
- Clean driving licence
- Willing to use own car (mileage recompensed following policy) and insure car for business use
- Knowledge of regulations and governance in clinical research including EU directives and ICH GCP requirements
Experience and Skills
- 1st level degree or studying towards
- Experience working in Primary Care
- Experience working in Clinical Research
- Presentation skills
- A high level of IT understanding will be a distinct advantage
Some of our benefits include:
- 27 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Central Manchester
- Positive and supportive environment
- Stakeholder Pension
For a full job description please visit https://nweh.co.uk/who-we-are/careers
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this role then apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com
If you would like more information on the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org