Abut IR and our Powerful Market Leading Platform
Are you excited about e-commerce, digitalmarketingand new technologies?
At Intelligent Reach, we are driven by the core belief that getting products in front of online buyers across digital sales channels should just be easy. It's why we've built a complete Product Marketing Platform that empowers digital and e-commerce teams at Retailers, Brands and their Digital Agencies, to drastically enhance their digitalrevenuesthroughrobustdata feeds.
Our Platform currently helps+150 leading retailers and brands, such asMissguided,Boohoo, Pretty Little Thing,Marks & Spencer, Next, JD Sports and many more, to seamlessly grow online across 1,400+ digital sales channels.There will be someone you regularly buy from so you're already have some great insight to bring to the table.
As a profitable, fast growth, VC funded multinational business, we are always looking to expand our team with exceptional, new IntelligentReachers!Our values celebrate our team diversities, innovation and spirit, to empower us in driving our performance together.
We take our work seriously but not ourselves, it's a fun and dynamic place to be. Are you eager to create an impact in the e-commerce industry with us? The Role:
We are looking for highly organised, technically savvy Customer Success Managers who strive to deliver results, proves value & drive retention among our customers. As a key member of the CS team, you will own the relationships with your assigned accounts and ensure the customer appreciates the value of our solution as soon as possible. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities for value-added services to contribute to the companies' revenue growth through renewal & upsells.
On a day-to-day basis you will create & drive strategic account plans (using project management platform), provide training, mentoring and manage customers to make full use of our platform to drive feature adoption and increased profitability. You will become an IR platform expert. Responsibilities:
Must have skills:
- Establish goals & milestones that you and the client will be working towards.
- Be super organised and driven to get the best results for your customers.
- Analyse & optimise large product data sets to deliver the very best outward facing product data.
- Manage a portfolio of ecommerce retail clients and provide a high level of consultation for all strategic client goals.
- Focus on client retention to Minimize customer churn.
- Provide clients with training, mentoring, educational resources and best practices.
- Handle & resolve everyday customer request/queries, managing priority for service teams.
- Drive value by encouraging feature adoption and create advocates amongst your client base.
- Manage renewals, upsells, expansions and billing queries. • Be an IR product specialist.
- Understand Data integration into our platform and others, quickly picking up detailed technical information.
- Work in conjunction with channel partners (Google, Facebook etc) & 3rd party software providers (Ecommerce platforms and marketplaces)
- Conduct customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and coordinate across multiple work teams to maintain customer momentum.
Nice to have:
- 1 year+ experience managing & growing relationships with customers in a technical environment, ideally digital marketing/ecommerce
- Work as part of a cross-functional team • Strategic & problem-solving mindset
- Be able to set/manage customer expectations • Clear, concise accurate communication via all methods
- Demonstrable relationship building/client management experience
- Strong Time management skills
- Quick learner
- Technical Aptitude
- Effective project management skills
- Methodical when completing internal records, e.g. on CRM
- Digital marketing/commerce experience
- Adwords and/or Analytics experience or certifications
- Experience of working with Google merchant centre/FB business manager/Marketplaces such as Ebay.
- Experience of working with product data optimisation for multi- channel client activity.
- Experience of Hubspot, MS Teams/Office 365 stack.
- Pension scheme
- Share options scheme
- Vitality healthcare
- Gym membership discount
- Cycle to work program
- Company organised social events
- Working from home/ Flexibility to work remotely
- Lovely open plan office environment for when we are allowed to travel in (+ 4pm Friday drinks, unlimited coffee, free breakie/fruit etc)
- Company Laptop (we use MS Teams so all nice and easy to work anywhere)