London, UKThe Company:
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.The Position:
The Technical Architect is an EMEA-specific hybrid role helping to support both our customers and prospects with their technical questions and needs. We're looking for a customer-facing enterprise domain expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and business acumen. The Technical Architect is a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, technology, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics. This person uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements.
They also participate in the delivery of solution best practices, reference architectures, educational sessions and industry summits to existing customers, partners and to internal audiences.Responsibilities:
- Pre-Sales technical support in a "Sales Engineering" type role
- Support multiple enterprise clients in an "Account Management" type role
- Assist with implementations for EMEA customers in a "Professional Services" type role
- Answer Technical Support questions in a "Support Engineer" type role
Additionally, you may have responsibilities for:
- Advising and/or design solutions for our most strategic customers
- Business planning and strategy mapping, decomposition and roadmap alignment
- Understanding customers' needs and establishing our products as the best solution which addresses the technical and business requirements
- Conducting architecture and technical workshops which may include enablement sessions
- Managing customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
- Participating in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attaining quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Mentoring and guide more junior technical resources
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience
- Multi-year experience in either enterprise architecture, business architecture, system architecture, and / or software architecture disciplines
- Expertise in applying consultative methodologies and techniques to uncover opportunities
- Strong experience in working with data - data extraction, manipulation & import
- Ability to balance customer requirements within the overall strategy/roadmap of P.io
- Ability to engage customer stakeholders in the understanding and analysis of current and proposed architectures
- Familiar with solution selling
- Experience in working in SaaS, ideally an understanding of AdOps workflows and Order Management Systems
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.