Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world's most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
At Anaplan, we are looking for self-motivated Senior Software Engineer
to join our team that is part of our growing Platform group of global engineers to build and shape award-winning, cloud planning technology that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Anaplan are currently a remote workforce in light of COVID-19.
We're looking for someone who thrives in a changing environment. Has a desire to develop a deep understanding of our system and excited to solve challenging problems at scale while delivering new capabilities to our rapidly growing number of customers. If you value writing sustainable, resilient code and want to help foster a collaborative, inclusive, creative, authentic culture - this is the place for you!
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.What You'll Be Doing
More About You
- Build and maintain cloud native integrations, integration frameworks and applications for integrating data between operational systems and data repositories
- Design and implement highly scalable distributed systems and shared services infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes
- Work on building a Data Integration Service framework and associated native connectors for exporting/importing data from external systems like S3, Google Cloud Store as well as integrate with external ML services like Salesforce Einstein, AWS Forecast etc
- Ensure a streamlined and automated application deployment
- Write code that is tested and testable and you take ownership for the quality of the code you produce. If you're an advocate of TDD, even better
- Mentor and collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, teaching and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work
Technologies You'll Work With
- Professional experience as a Software Engineer, working on Platforms
- Design, implementation and deployment of scalable API services based on a micro-services architecture
- Knowledge or experience with messaging systems such as Kafka, AMQP (RabbitMQ), ZeroMQ
- Experience working with containers and container-orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Public Cloud (e.g. AWS / GCP/ Azure)
- Database management systems (SQL, noSQL)
We're not looking for you to have experience of all the below, just a desire to learn new technologies.
What We Offer
- Java 10+, Python, and Go
- Flask, Django
- Kubernetes Operators
- Helm Charts
- RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- AWS, GCP, Azure
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker
- Logging and Telemetry tools like Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana, SignalFX
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives.
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Huge problems to solve -you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!Our story
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn't flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Can't find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERSCOVID-19 Update
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.