Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world's most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Associate Community Technology Manager to join the Community team in, London.
This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.Insight on your impact
This role will be responsible maintaining the Anaplan Community technology platforms (Khoros, OKTA, Bevy, Coveo, and relevant integrations). This role will work closely with the Community Experience Manager to ensure we have a seamless Community experience for all users at http://community.anaplan.com
Preferred Skills And Technical Familiarity
- Work closely with the Community Technology Manager and Community Experience Manager to deliver the overall Product roadmap for community
- Work with the Product, UX, Engineering, CX, and other cross-functional teams on roadmap planning that also includes capacity planning and/or future technology changes
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to build prototypes for usability testing and research to deliver a quality product
- Use 'Agile' methodology to continuously improve every aspect of our product development process
- Execution against high-profile initiatives as required
- Effectively collaborate across global teams to create alignment between Community, Anaplan web property teams, CX, Product, and other relevant partners
- Train sales, customer success and support on new features and messaging
- Partner with the business to develop go to market strategy for new feature launches
- Meet with customers, users, prospects, and partners to communicate Anaplan Community vision, and roadmap.
- General Community Management support
Adding additional insight, and a growth attitude will elevate your contribution in this role
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
- Experience with any of the following platforms: Khoros, OKTA, Coveo, Bevy
- Experience with creating requirements, design, and documentation
- 2+ years leading products or services in cloud platforms and/or SaaS Applications
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment
- Analytical and able to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to operate at a strategic level as well as the ability to drill down to the details
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Able and willing to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience using agile tools like Jira, Trello and / or Confluence
- Innovative leadership DNA - understand how to balance inputs across partners and lead teams in the right direction
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!Our story
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn't flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Can't find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERSCOVID-19 Update
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.