Brand Marketing Managers - Premium Homecarec.£60K-70K plus company car, benefits and generous bonusWest of London/Oxford AreaTP885147
Bring consumer-led marketing thinking and skills to drive growth for this highly-regarded premium brand, known internationally for its engineering quality, performance and innovation in its marketplace. Currently working remotely with options for some flexible/remote working as current circumstances change.
Talk to us now about 2 exciting and challenging opportunities with this world-renowned, premium brand in the home appliances market with a remit to build a consumer-driven strategy for each of 2 key multiple SKU product categories. Working across a large and complex product range with multiple variants and price-points, you'll use consumer & shopper insight to sharpen the brand strategy and proposition - identifying key consumer segments to target, understanding purchase decisions and customer journeys, and building compelling digital, social media, in-store and eCRM activity to drive brand profile, interest and purchase in the UK, Ireland and South Africa. Working within global guidelines, you will work closely with product development, financial and operational teams to optimise product ranges and pricing strategies for each market and channel. A strong background in consumer goods or FMCG is essential for these roles.Key Responsibilities & Challenges
- Leading the development of a robust consumer-led strategy and tactical plans to build the brand profile and specific product categories/ranges; optimising the portfolio SKU range and pricing and delivering promotional activity that drives significant and profitable growth.
- Driving brand performance across the category in the UK, Ireland and other markets, identifying opportunities for revenue growth and distribution.
- Understanding the market for each category, using GfK market data, retailer data, competitor insight and ad-hoc insights; using this to identify and evaluate market gaps, product innovations and promotional planning.
- Translating the brand strategy into consumer-focused briefs; working in conjunction with the commercial team to develop effective activations and other impact-driving initiatives across digital, in-store and CRM touch points.
- Working closely with key stakeholders (commercial, finance, technical development, trade marketing) to identify drivers of growth, shape the brand strategy and align business plans and marketing activity.
- Management of your category P&L and support budgets.
With a robust brand marketing background working with major consumer or FMCG brands, you'll be looking for the next career challenge. You'll have a solid grasp of the UK market, with an understanding of current consumer and lifestyle issues and major retail and e-commerce channels, and will be looking for an opportunity to truly show your flair in a dynamic and entrepreneurial global business. Strong commercial acumen, creativity and excellent interpersonal and project management skills are all essential. Other requirements include:
- A passion for building brands with extensive UK market experience ideally with some exposure to global strategies and international markets too.
- Proven experience developing strategic and operational plans to achieve long term visions and goals.
- Proven track record of successfully bringing new ranges and product innovations to market with promotional activity that drives interest and purchase.
- Digitally savvy with a good understanding of how search, display, programmatic advertising and social media can drive brand growth.
- Ability to grasp complex issues, reducing complexity to enable quick and effective decision making.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- A good grasp of consumer and shopper insight data.
- Enthusiastic, positive, proactive approach; someone who will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A positive, forward, self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and looking to make a difference!
If you are excited by these roles, talk to me now. These are amongst those rare opportunities to bring your exceptional marketing skills, experience and drive to high visibility roles that will make a significant impact on the business. Contact: Adam Tarsh at email@example.com