Risk Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - Bristol (flexible working will apply, but some travelto Bristol will be essential)
My client are leading energy firm who have recently made further aquistions making them one of the front runners in the UK market.
As a result, they have made significant enhancements to their risk and compliance teams, and this is the final ire they need to complete their team.
You will be partnering with operational leaders to support and embed risk management across the organsiationKey responsibilities include:
- Facilitating the identification, analysis and evaluation of risk
- Providing advice to Risk Owners on the suitability of controls, key risk indicators and key control indicators
- Supervising ongoing monitoring of risks against the Risk Appetite set by the senior team
- Assisting the periodic review of the Principal Risks and Risk Appetite for the business
- Producing value-adding reporting on risk to ensure key partners at all levels can make informed decisions
- Supporting the development of a culture within the organisation to ensure that the team understands risk and enables risk-based decision making
This role will suit someone who has a strong aptitude for risk decision making, and has experinece of working within a highly regulated envionment.
Call or send me your CV:
020 3817 9757