Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them. Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience - then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
We are looking for talented Senior Systems Engineers
to help us build dunnhumby's next generation applications.
Joining our world class software teams, this is a great opportunity to build a fulfilling technology career in our inclusive and diverse teams, where you can work with likeminded individuals. Our values mean that we value work/life balance as much as you do.
We are investing in upgrading our tech stacks to use the cloud such as JAMF, intune & Azure security and compliance E5. We have started improving our many solutions with newer technology and techniques to control and zero trust policy to manage endpoints. Wanting to expand on native Linux as a new service for our dev community.
As a Senior Systems Engineers with strong experience in Windows Server, Windows10, MacOS, Linux systems, you will lead design, development and delivery of robust solutions used every day by our customers.What We Expect From You
What You Can Expect From Us
- Strong experience in powershell, MacOs and Linux scripting with application deployments
- Design and manage Linux & Mac systems estate via JAMF, Intune & Native Linux hardware back end servers.
- Deploy\Design and maintain security base lines for MacOS and Linux
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint/Teams/MS Office/Office 365/Enterprise Security/Intune/MDM/MAM) MacOS Linux integration
- Support implementation of WSL2 on corporate environments, with empowering teams to cover support from 1st line to 2nd line.
- Strong Windows 10 / Windows 2016 support and troubleshooting, with packaging on SCCM
- Strong experience Active Directory Azure and On-Premise Active Directory, GPO, SSO, MFA Exchange/Exchange Online
- Strong experience in troubleshooting via packet capturing, logs
- Strong experience in Azure, Office 365 development for device integration
- Development and design of MAC, Linux solutions working closely with dev community
- Proactively scope future technologies that may be both beneficial to the support teams and the business, especially our remote sites. From Design to implementation.
- Mentor Junior engineers across other technical teams and sharing knowedge
- Strong documentation skills, support and upskill team
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day - with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer's, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found (here)