I am working with on e of the UK's largest publishing companies who are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their team.
Their tech stack includes
• Core product built on IBM cloud, using Cloud Foundry, Postgres database services, Watson NLU and Visual Recognition, Cloud Object Storage, Cloud Functions, Kafka streams, Devops Toolchains, Akamai CDN
• Node.js - for REST service APIs and interactive application UI (using Vue.js or React)
• Platform monitoring and alerting with Sysdig and LogDNA
• Integration with AWS platform (using S3, Lambda functions, DynamoDB/Kinesis streams, Postgres database services, CloudFormation)
Other things th'd like to see
• Unit and integration testing experience (TDD and BDD even better)
• Application performance monitoring and optimisation
• Integration of 3rd party components and services
• Experience with NoSql databases and caches (e.g. Redis)
• Familiarity with microservices architectures, containers and stream processing
• Any experience with other programming languages (e.g Java, C++, python)
If this sounds like something of interest to you then please reach out!