Role: OFSAA - OIDF ConsultantJob Type: PermanentLocation: London, UKWho we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.Key Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge on OFSAA Infrastructure, OIDF applications and OFSAA/OIDF Architecture
- Expert in functionality modules within OFSAA like Identity Management, Operations, data flow process, AMHM, Forms Framework and Run rule Framework.
- Strong experience on OIDF Logical and Physical data model
- Ability to design and implement OFSAA OIDF application on Cloud infrastructure/platform
- Analysis and design of OFSAA based solution to address complex business issues
- Knowledge on mapping of accounting information from OIDF to AHCS
- Well versed to interface with customers to understand their business and technical requirements and expectations to plan and assess the OIDF feasibility
- Capable to provide guidance on product direction, features usefulness and requirement applicability as an OIDF Architect from technical and functional point.
- Relevant years of progressive financial services consulting/technology deployment experience in a dynamic, innovate environment with a large financial institution, software vendor or consulting organization.
What you get
- Good knowledge on Oracle Database is mandatory
- Good knowledge on UNIX and Shell scripting
- Working knowledge on JSP and Java script
- Ability to train resources and manage a team
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate at senior levels with Clients and internal stakeholders
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and supportNote: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful. Please read about TCS: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652