Senior Manager - Financial Crime Compliance Advisory - London - up to £90k + benefits + bonus
Business operating in the FX and payments space is looking for a Senior Manager - Financial Crime Compliance Advisory, this is a Fast Track company offering an outstanding package and career development opportunities, as well as over time a substantial equity package and bonuses. Reporting to the Compliance Director:
- Identify and mitigate money laundering risks
- Manage regulatory change across E-Money regulations, and PSD2
- Provide reporting and analysis to senior management
- Be the SME for client on-boarding, monitoring and relevant E Money regulations
- Provide compliance support to the business for new product launches and new clients
- Deputise for the Compliance Director and provide support to the team
To apply for this role you will need to be a financial crime compliance advisor and must have experience across E-money regulations (PSD2) or corporate FX combined with AML/FinCrime 2nd line advisory experince.
Benefits include highly competitive salary, bonus, benefits, study packages, fantastic offices, and opportunities for very significant equity stakes in a listed company.