We are currently looking for a Senior Intensive Care Nurse
to join our client's state-of-the-art- Private Hospital in London.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family's needs
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges
- Undertake extended roles such as venipuncture, cannulation and phlebotomy
- Contributing to the ongoing research based care and other practice development initiatives
- Working with junior staff and delegating and supervising the care in a fair and equitable manner
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of a deteriorating patient and initiate early interventions in a calm and co-ordinated manner
Skills & Experience:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC pin.
- Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU specific skills and experience.
- Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Practice Assessor Course
- Critical Care Course (60 Credits)
- A fantastic benefits pagkage is on offer including : private health care cover, training and development courses and reward schemes plus more.
If interested, please get in touch for a confidential chat with our Consultant via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and, ideally, with a cover letter.