Sword are a growing IT solutions company with offices throughout the UK including London, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
We partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government, helping them to understand the true organisational value of utilising Microsoft integrated solutions.
Working within our Professional Service Business Unit as an entry level Microsoft Power Platform Developer this position will suit someone who may have graduated in a Computer Science related subject and / or who has gained initial exposure to the fundamentals of Software Development within a commercial setting.
In this developmental role you will join a highly experienced team who are keen to provide training and mentorship to allow the right individual to forge a rewarding career focused on the deployment of Microsoft solutions.Role Outline:
Technical Skills Required:
- Participate in the Design and Implementation of Power Platform Solutions on a Tactical or Project basis for clients.
- Deploy tools, processes and metrics to aid the development and performance management of future solutions.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following key fundamentals coupled with a desire to build a career in the Microsoft solutions sphere.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development and testing
- Ideally some experience of Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow, Business Process Automation and SharePoint / Microsoft 365
- A broad understanding of Microsoft 365 and component / supporting technologies
In terms of location, whilst all of our colleagues are currently working remotely it is anticipated that this role will eventually develop into a blend of remote, office and client site with a bias toward supporting remote working. As we continue to move out of lockdown, this role will initially be based remotely but will, in time join our team based in our Glasgow city centre office.
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension, and healthcare package.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply online in the first instance.