Harris global are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist to join an industry-leading data-driven organisation in central London.
The successful Data Scientist will be part of a cross-functional development team, providing guidance and vision to other data scientists, and working hands-on with machine learning engineers, developers and client solution experts on delivering analytical solutions.Responsibilities will include:
The successful Senior Data Scientist will possess the following skills and experience:
- Design and develop analytical approaches based on product concepts, going all the way from feasibility checks to proof-of-concepts to prototypes to implementation in end-to-end solutions
- Manage and coordinate Data Science projects, i.e., defining user stories and specific tasks working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers
- Closely collaborate with machine learning engineers/ software engineers on creating data-driven end-to-end solutions for marketers
- Expert knowledge of Python programming
- Experience of Big Data environments
- Exposure to cloud-based technology - Google or AWS
- Expert statistical modeling skills
- Expert knowledge of optimization and/or machine learning algorithms and/or deep learning algorithms
- Proven experience in senior data science/quantitative data analysis or related areas
For more information and a full JD please apply.