: Commercial business analystSalary
: £24,000-£26,000 depending on experienceLocation
: Hitchin (great location in the heart of the Town) - This role is currently home based due to Covid-19. Hours
: 9am-5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch break. (Some flexibility here)
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for the provision of monthly reports and project accounting for major clients. This includes analysis and understanding of the profitability of those clients. You'll also be required to calculate where required for major clients the monthly revenue recognition and manage the invoicing process including project review covering the entire project life cycle of those clients. To be considered for this role you will need to understand the basics of project accounts. If not, you will have to be able to pick this up quickly as you will need to be able to explain findings to senior management. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Operations, Project Management and Business Development departments to calculate project revenue recognition and to ensure project invoicing according to the contract scope for major clients.
- Reviewing accrued and deferred income to establish reasons for variances and identify revenue recognition opportunities.
- Work with contracts to ensure that all of the contractual terms for invoicing major clients are kept up-to-date and accurate in the accounting records and the project application.
Key skills required:
- Provision of rate cards, quote models for specific bids and margin calculations for ATRs/ATOs, including attendance at Quote Reviews and Sales Meetings as required by the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Excellent attention to detail, reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Power BI working knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of project/time sheet management systems, preferably MS Project Online (MSP)
- Must have Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to organise and work to tight deadlines.
- After probation is passed, assistance to complete CIMA
- 25 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Pension through Aviva
- Private medical scheme through AXA
- Flexible working
- 5, 10 and 15 year recognition award
- Death in service scheme
Quanticate is a leading global data-focused Clinical Research Organization (CRO) which may also be known as a 'Biometric CRO'. Quanticate has a global reach with offices across 3 continents and is primarily focused on the management, analysis and reporting of data from clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance.