Education Account Manager / South East England
- Salary: £30,000
- Home based with regular trips to office in Paddington (when safe to do so!)
- Experienced educators with a strong commercial edge
Have you been part of a team within primary, implementing and driving standards in maths? Can you effect change in education and help educators harness technology for learning gains? Do you have a strong commercial edge?Mission for the Role:
Education Success is central to the Whizz Education service. ESPs work with senior management teams to adapt educational frameworks to ensure every school achieves their educational goals through personalised learning.
They provide training and ongoing support throughout the customer journey, consistent with the implementation plans developed for each school. ESPs apply best practice account management, actively monitor implementations with the help of real-time reporting, and maintain the responsiveness of the Whizz Education service. They leverage relationships with existing schools to network within their region and maximise Whizz's reachBusiness development and account management is very much part of this role.
Developing relationships with schools and cluster groups within your area to evangelise the benefits of personalised learning.
Whizz Education is at an exciting phase in its journey. Following over 10 years of R&D, product development, proven sales & implementation experience in eight countries, we are now seeking scalable growth. Our vision is to enable 100 Million primary age children around the world with a personalized learning experience, and to work closely with parents, schools and governments to raise standards in maths and, in due course, other core curriculum subjects.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven educator with a commercial edge to help schools realise the full benefits of individualised tutoring and, in turn, to help the Whizz UK Schools to realise its commercial potential.Core Responsibilities and Outcomes
There are 3 main aspects to the role:
- Learning Outcomes - ESPs support schools within their caseload to achieve good levels of learning progress, measured in terms of client defined success outcomes.
- Renewals - ESPs develop strong and effective relationships with schools to ensure that they choose to renew their partnership with Whizz Education.
- Pilots - ESPs implement pilots for prospective clients, providing a high quality level of service and supporting the commercial lead to ensure high conversion rates.
ESPs follow central frameworks for school engagement and service delivery to ensure every school achieves their educational goals through partnering with Whizz Education.
ESPs work alongside the Education, Implementation and Commercial teams to provide training and ongoing support throughout the customer journey, consistent with the implementation plans developed with and for each school. ESPs apply best practice account management to implement high quality education support activities, actively monitor learning data and maintain the responsiveness of the service.
Key to this role is the ability to develop and leverage relationships both at school and SLT level. This is translated into successful educational implementations (learning gains), high renewal rates (schools opting to continue partnering with Whizz), and conversion of pilots into paid accounts.
Success for this role would mean achieving clients' stated educational outcomes, meeting Whizz Education's quality standards for school engagement, and growing the client base on a yearly basis.Previous Experience
Skills and Capabilities
- Time in the classroom as an educator (preferably primary or maths)
- Experience delivering professional development to teachers
- Demonstrable evidence of building the confidence of and influencing senior management teams in schools, either as part of the team or as a collaborator
- Familiarity (as a user) with digital educational tools
- Sound knowledge of the Education sector, particularly blended learning and maths pedagogy
- Comfortable with data and related tools such as Excel
Whizz Core Values
- Strong collaborator with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build key relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Hunger to continuously improve
- Strong commercial mindset
- Flexible and resourceful
- Partnership (Spirit of); Whizzers are excellent communicators and are able to collaborate effectively with their peers, clients, partners and stakeholders, it's all about achieving our mission as one team.
- Resourcefulness; Whizzers make a lot happen with a little, we are brilliant at providing innovative, sustainable solutions to improve client experiences.
- Ownership; Whizzers own outcomes, not just those resulting from the remit of our own roles but all those that affect the success of our mission.
- fun; we always put a little "Whizz" into our work, which means adding a little bit of humour, and knowing that it's important to have some fun!
Expected start date: 01/03/2021