Financial Accountant£30,000 plus benefits package
Refreshing have been exclusively engaged by an international retail group to lead the search for a ambitious Financial Accountant to join the team. This is a stand-out opportunity for you to join one of the world's best known brands and help lead in a business critical function.We're looking for a part-qualified accountant with strong experience in a general ledger, or financial accounting team - ideally in a shared serviced environment (SSC).Your responsibilities might include:
- Preparation of journal entries and adjustments to the General ledger across multiple regions.
- Work closely with various global business partners to ensure timely and accurate accounting for transactions in the business.
- Maintain and review documented procedures in line with regulatory requirements (SOX experience would be a big plus).
- Support internal and external audits (US GAAP and Statutory) in some areas.
- Identify process improvements
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects where required.
If you're part-qualified and ready to join a world-leading company, working for a brand which is known around the globe, then apply today. We want someone ambitious, smart, and keen to get going.
Please apply ASAP.
Due to the very high level of anticipated applications and queries we will receive, Refreshing will only be able to speak to those we feel might be suitable for the roles. Thanks in advance for your understanding