This is an exciting opportunity to join Clinisupplies, a growing medical device organisation, as the Brand Manager for our core urology portfolio. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director this role will enable you to demonstrate your ability to manage a leading portfolio, work directly with customers, project manage campaigns and be a key part of our new product development programme.
We are a growing company with big ambitions, we are seeking a Brand Manager to take the lead on our core portfolio, who is great with people, enjoys data and is looking for a role where you can make a real difference. If that is you, please get in touch. Company Information
Established in 2000, Clinisupplies is a UK based medical devices company specialising in the manufacturing and marketing of products for the primary and secondary healthcare sectors. As part of the Healthium Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of wound closure products, we share the ambition to provide quality products at a competitive price in the markets we operate.
Our group Vision: Access to precision medtech for every patient, globally
Our group Values:
You can find out more about us at Clinisupplies.co.uk and through our social media channels. A summary of key areas of responsibility
Your primary responsibility will be to create campaigns and manage your portfolio to achieve the business objectives set out in our annual business plan and corporate strategy.
The responsibilities of a brand manager are broad, more than we can list here today, as an experienced Brand Manager you will know that you will be involved in all aspects of the business where your brand is impacted.Campaign Management
- Construct highly effective, user-friendly, customer-focused marketing materials, tools and exhibition spaces that showcase the brand personality and support the sales function and the customer journey
- Be the primary point-of-contact for all product related queries, proactively supporting the field-based teams and Customer Services department with campaign execution, ongoing portfolio management and troubleshooting
- Clearly and effectively present and communicate the brand area marketing plan and strategy to senior leaders, sales and nursing teams at internal meetings and conferences, as well as through other communication channels
- Develop a close working relationship with Operations to support objective achievement and delivering optimal stock management, avoiding excess stock holding and/or backorders
- Critically analyse the brand(s) in the therapy area, highlight the strengths and weaknesses in the current strategic priorities and the portfolio of products, recommending and leading changes in direction that improve customer satisfaction, drive target achievement, and maximise profitability
- Proactively track trends in the market and competitor activity, collating all relevant intelligence and research to support the delivery of a differentiated brand strategy and the taking advantage of new sales opportunities
- Take responsibility for creating a brand area marketing plan that ensures all elements of the marketing mix are fully utilised to deliver the brand area's full potential
- Play a key role in the development of NPD
Skills, qualifications and experience
- You are an effective communicator, both in person, and through your marketing materials
- A proactive individual who can self-manage and prioritise your time effectively
- A strong implementer who enjoys making things happen and can manage projects
- You have an eye for detail
- The ability to see ahead and keep the 'big picture' in mind
- Enjoy simplifying complex information into a cohesive, concise and persuasive messages
- Demonstrable knowledge of the healthcare industry, NHS environment and structure
- Marketing experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with and utilising the full marketing mix
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Confident IT skills and experience - particularly MS Office (Powerpoint and Excel)
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business Studies or Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (or equivalent)
- Experience in the medical devices industry (e.g. Urology, Continence, etc.)
- Sales experience and/or in-depth knowledge of the sales process and the demands on a field-based Sales or Key Account Manager role
- Project management experience - including successful implementation whilst leading multiple stakeholders internally and externally
Previous experience in a similar role within a similar industry area is preferred.No agencies please.
Clinisupplies is dedicated to the continuous development of our employees and offer excellent career prospects for the strong candidate. We offer an attractive benefits package including a competitive salary, 27 days holiday pro-rata (increasing with service) plus bank holidays, pension, profit related pay.
Clinisupplies Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.