A Financial Services firm is hiring for a Business Analyst / Product Specialist to join their product team based in the City. This is a permanent role having arisen from growth and is paying between £55K - £70K. Strong understanding of Derivatives.
You will have strong documentation and product specification skills, as well as financial products knowledge including OTC Derivatives. You must be able to produce clear business requirements and translate these into technical developer tickets. A strong understanding of API architecture and software development lifecycle is also important. Experience with working with Development / QA teams would be highly beneficial for this role.
- Derivatives BA experience
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven ability to document business requirements and produce analysis reports
- Experience working with XML and XML shame, JSON and CSV file formats
- AGILE experience
- Strong JIRA experience
- An understanding of data models
For this role you will need to have strong client communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong product knowledge within Derivatives and Risk.