This is a National financial planning and wealth management firm that specialises in Private and Corporate financial advice to a diverse range of HNW clientele that has both a chartered and certified status. Due to their highly reputable service this firm is growing from strength to strength, making now the ideal time to join the firm and take the next step in your career within the compliance/T&C world!The Opportunity
Due to expansion, this firm is now looking to welcome a T&C Supervisor to the team. This position will have you working alongside the senior financial planners in the team, as well as the new trainees to ensure the companies high standards are being met throughout, in addition to ensuring growth and development from within. What's needed for me to be considered?
- Have Level 4 Diploma In Financial Planning as a minimum
- Previous T&C experience
- Previous experience of working within a financial planning firm
- Strong knowledge of investment services and products
- Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
- Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Chartered Financial Planner, Chartered Paraplanner, Paraplanner, Financial Planner, Para-planner, Report Writer, T&C, Training & Competency, Compliance, Development