Corecom have been engaged exclusively with a brand new client to help them source a mid-level SDET that's interested in joining them at an exciting time as they're looking scale drastically over the next few years. The have a brilliant product which effects thousands of people positively and this will only increase the more they grow. They're winning business, left right and centre at the minute and are recruiting heavily across their development team.
What's in it for you?
- Short working week
- Flexibility - Only expected to work in the office max once a month
- Career progression - Carry on into senior positions or room to move into other positions within the company
- Ownership of Test Automation within your work-stream
- Training and Personal Development
- Rewarding work
What I need from you!
- Proven experience preparing test plans, writing test cases and automating where necessary
- Ability to build Automation Test Frameworks from scratch
- Technically minded
- Ability to manage stakeholders and present show and tells where necessary