Back-End Software Engineer - Central London - GO - Is it time for you to get GO-ing?
Are you a passionate and innovative Back-End Go Software Engineer who gets excited by the latest technology and the opportunity to work on a niche, cloud-based product for a rapidly growing, market leader?
· Full training in Go if required
· Work with an international niche product
· Cutting edge tech
How will you help?
As a Back-End Software Engineer, you will be instrumental in writing and maintaining the background Go applications to add to the functionality of the products. You will be able to handle and take ownership of projects whilst maintaining high standards and ensure code is sufficiently documented and tested.
Is this you?
You've been a successful Back-End engineer and have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain back-end systems. With keen attention to detail, you're an innovative developer who is excited by new challenges and has a true enthusiasm for technology.
What must you have?
· Experience with Go programming language
· Strong knowledge of RESTful web service API's
· Experience testing code (Unit tests)
· Effective communication and being able to add insight to development discussions
· A desire to learn!
It would be great if you also had
· Experience using CentOS and Maria DB
· Experience with SQLite, MongoDB and Redis
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with K8's
What's in it for you?
· Exposure to the latest technologies
· Training and development opportunities in areas you may be lacking in
· Opportunity to work with an international market leader with a truly niche product
How do you get involved?
Press that button! If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more please call 0118 958 7667 and ask for me (I'm Kash!) or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org