Skimlinks, a Connexity company is the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products. We help publishers earn an incremental revenue stream by automating the process of earning through affiliate marketing. By aggregating merchant affiliate programs, 4.5 million websites are able to earn commissions and gain an understanding of the shopping behaviours of their audience. Clients include Conde Nast, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Buzzfeed and Refinery29. We are actively seeking an experienced Software Engineer - Front end to join our team in London.
We're currently seeking a QA Engineer to cover one of our team members during her maternity leave on our London team! Main Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and execute test cases
- Evaluate the testing process, make recommendations as necessary
- Timely execution of test cases
- Identify, and record bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 1+ years relevant testing experience
- Technical skills in OOP
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills with a strong manual testing background
- Breaking software is part of your process for proving that software works!
- Fluency in at least one object-oriented language, and a "SQL ninja"
- Good understanding of API driven architectures and experience working with API clients such as Postman.
- Natural flair for solving complex problems
- Recognized by your peers as talented, driven, and fun to work with!
- Experience working with CI / CD systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience working with Gherkin, Selenium, Python and cloud infrastructures would be an asset
Voted a "Best Places to Work," our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, and EU. We offer top benefits including flexible time off, casual work environment, competitive comp, and more!
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we're all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.