A leading commodity trading house is looking to expand their team in London with multiple quantitative analysts to work on a wide range of tasks in the front office space.
Over the last few years a number of the teams have looked to rival leading IB's in building out technology centric trading teams to be able to compete on quantitative elements of their trading activities when it comes to analytics, research and models.
The responsibilities of this role will be broad, sitting alongside the traders, successful candidates will fulfil a key role in making the team more profitable and seeing the impact of their work firsthand.
Areas candidates will touch on will include, but not limited to: PnL, risk, modelling, pricing, building trading related tools, analytics, etc.
- A Computer Science/ Mathematics degree (or relatable field), with a 2:1 or above grade
- Exposure to commodity markets and trading
- A strong understanding of Python programming
- A passion to work in the front office space in a fast pace environment
- At least a years experience in markets post education
- An interest in quantitative trading and technology centric systems
If interested, please apply directly or send an email to Volkan.email@example.com with a resume