Intaso are excited to be partnering with a global investment firm who currently employ over 20,000 professionals and manage assets in excess of $6 trillion. They are looking to hire a Senior Information Security Specialist who has extensive experience working in a dedicated information security role.Job Description
- Maintain Information Security compliance with regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Ensure that good governance is maintained and supported with a top down approach.
- Identify and maintain a list of client information assets and ensure that they are adequately secured.
- Provide local Europe participation in security assessment process improvements.
- Support Security Assessment plans. Work with Third Party Security Management (TPSM) team and Platform Security Coordinators (PSC).
- Conduct security assessments, risk analyses and assess contingency plans.
- Participate in the identification of technical security solutions.
- Investigate complex potential or actual information security violations or incidents.
- Participate in information security incident and event management and resolution.
- One or more of the following - CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CIS Critical Security Controls, (GSEC), GIAC Certification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 27001/02 and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks.
- Extensive experience in a Cyber / IT Security Management role essential, including business systems and control systems.
- Experienced in delivering cyber security knowledge and awareness programs to staff, contractors and 3rd parties.
- Track record practicing continuous improvement methodologies, desirable
- Demonstrated excellent professional, communication, interpersonal, and influence skills.