Director of Marketing & Digital Transformation - Up to £100k + 25% bonus
Our client works globally in engineering, construction and with a range of clients both in the public and private sector. They are open to candidates from any sector, as a disruptor in the engineering industry they do not require experience in their field. They and are looking for a digital transformation lead with appropriate global marketing experience to take over as Vice President (VP) of Marketing and Digital Transformation and to develop their growth mindset. This position is initially an 18 month maternity contract which will potentially lead to a new role as Digitalisation Director.
As Vice President (VP) of Marketing and Digitalisation you will not only execute but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to the management team. This role will oversee and develop digitalisation of the entire customer journey, internally the value chain will be digitalised and fully integrated native systems developed for marketing, field service management, stock management, accounting and analytics. In this role you will lead the marketing and digital journey and oversee marketing in all areas. This role will manage a global marketing team.
- Manage and deliver new website and digitalisation project in cooperation with other Heads of departments & chosen agency
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Develop market, increase inbound opportunities & drive the cost per opportunity down
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Optimise return on marketing investment
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Manage the Marketing department's budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritise marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports & presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO and leadership team.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives
- Track competitors' activities
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and team
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
As VP of Marketing and Digital Transformation, this role requires a strong and authentic leadership style and ability make marketing investment decisions based on objective data. You will be fascinated by leading people and developing processes and have a track record of training and mentoring less experienced peers. You work well under pressure with a growth mindset and maintain clarity despite spinning many plates at once.Required experience
- Track record of ownership of marketing budget of a multinational organisation
- Track record of managing digitalisation and website transformation projects to budget and timeline in multinational environment.
- Performance lead generation background
- Strong leadership skills
- Procurement and management experience of marketing / lead generation agencies
- Technical skills including UX design skills, SEO & SEM skills, Content management skills and Social media skills
If you have both digital transformation and marketing experience and are interested in this sector and want to work for a disruptive, global firm apply now for immediate consideration.Are you looking for a different role? Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.