is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and product development. What do we do:
Who we are looking for
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
Buildit's global engineering studios are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and understand why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.What you'll do
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products. Read; experiment; learn; teach
This is a new programme of work where you will be involved in a business critical, multi-year transformation programme. This is an area of high profile within the current customer engagement and the transformation is going to further enhance the market offering for this client.
You will have involvement in JAVA based tools Development, Web services, Microservices development, web portals development, Spring batch tools development.
You will have a clear ability to communicate architectural decisions and mentor team members on various development technologies and decisions.
You will gain exposure to microservices architecture comprises of service registry and discovery, proxy routing, load balancing, distributed tracing, metrics monitoring, hystrix monitoring along with central configuration and swagger documentation on proxySkills Required:
- Spring Boot
- Apache Camel
- Apache Kafka