UX/UI DesignerLeeds based client - remote working and very flexible working from home when offices openSalary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Tools: Adobe, Figma, Sketch
- Key skills: Agile, User Testing, In-House Development, Web Design, Native Apps (bonus)
As a UX/UI Designer you will be joining a growing team, producing outstanding visuals, interpreting research and reading the market to establish opportunities. The Company
As a household name in betting & gaming, they are a prestigious company to work for and have a reputation for developing talent.
They have an incredibly strong and tech-focused management team, working with the latest tech in a very mature Agile environment. There is great potential for growth, with a huge training budget and offer great packages including a class-leading array of perks, and strong salaries.
You will be an ambitious individual that is keen to get stuck in. You strive for perfection in the work you do, looking at all the finer details and has no issue challenging areas that could be done better.Skills:
- Web design, mobile design and an understanding of the subtle differences between the two. Utilising skills in prototyping software, Adobe CC and more.
- Ability to direct User Researchers in planning, facilitating and analysing field research.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Product Managers and Heads of Product to steer product to success.
- Experience working to brand guidelines
- In-house Development and User Testing
Whilst not mandatory, it would be a bonus if you have any exposure or understanding in Figma, or a keen interest to use the tool. So, what's next?
Please apply via the advert for consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.