Our Company Network Plus is a leading utility and infrastructure service provider, operating across the UK.
Originally established in 2000, the company has grown significantly through the award of long-term contract frameworks with major utility organisations and infrastructure providers. With a current workforce of over 2,000, our services are delivered through an absolute focus on health and safety as well as market leading levels of service to both our clients and their customers. Our Headquarters are based in Salford, near Manchester, and we operate from over 20 regional depot bases.
We deliver services 24/7/365 in city centres as well as rural locations. Our vision is to be the best service provider in the UK utilities and infrastructure sectors by safely constructing, maintaining and managing essential services at the lowest sustainable cost.
Our role As a I&C LP/MP Gas Metering Engineer, using your technical expertise, you will deliver a firstclass service to our customers with safety being paramount. You will work within a regional team of engineers, working either alone or with a mate. You may be required to work away from home, staying away overnight on an occasional basis and you will be part of a regular standby rota. It is essential you have a full UK driving license. Key responsibilities
Salary and Benefits
- You will be working on Diaphragm, RPD and Turbine meters on LP and MP tiers
- You will be working on metering and gas governor installations
- You will engineer solutions on site and focus on first time fix
- You will possess a good level of commercial awareness and understand the most costeffective solution of working as a mobile engineer
- You will enjoy working autonomously, always focused on delivering a first-class service with a professional manner Experience and Qualifications
- Must be Gas Safe Registered Have a minimum of 1 years' I&C metering experience
- Good IT skills Apprenticeship, or similar qualification, with a recognised certification CMET 1 & CMET 2, MET4, REG1 & REG 2 CODNCO1, TPCP1, CCN1, CESP1, CMA1 or equivalent
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
- Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
- We are Armed Forces-friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.