Senior Editorial Copywriter
London, UK Who we are
Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands - scientists, technologists, designers - creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.
We are starting a movement. Designing a better future. About this role:
Working closely with the Content Manager, as well as cross-functional teams, you will deliver key editorial content and copywriting across our channels to tell our brand and technology stories, while ensuring the messaging reflects our larger brand and business objectives.
You will be responsible for developing and managing the success of the editorial section of our website and creating copy in our brand's tone of voice that distills our technologies, innovations and material sciences in an engaging and entertaining way that drives clickthrough and business KPIs.A day in the life:
- Maintaining the lifecycle of the editorial section of our website acting as the custodian of our editorial platform
- Write and plan clear, engaging, persuasive and original copy for editorial in our defined TOV to grow brand awareness and guide customer journey
- Delivering content for editorial stories, brand campaigns and special projects
- Improve and scale editorial platform and drive content strategy on a quarterly basis to match business KPIs
- Brainstorm compelling storytelling ideas that help drive clickthrough and traffic to our editorial platform
- Reviewing and editing junior digital copywriter work
Nice to have:
- Minimum 6 -8 years of copywriting experience (minimum 2 year working in-house or at an agency)
- Self-starter, able to handle parallel work streams and work collaboratively with partners across the business on multiple projects and effectively balance diverse writing requests
- Excellent writing and communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
- Strong ability to reduce marketing, product and science jargon into clear, concise and impactful copy that resonates with our audience
- Strong ability to understand the digital editorial ecosystem, customer journey and use data and KPIs to inform your writing
- Experience in sustainability is an asset
- Ability to understand and speak from a place of intersectionality is an asset
- Experience writing about technical product
- Understanding of skincare
: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Pangaia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that pangaia equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.